With over two decades of experience in her field, Melanie is a frequently invited speaker and moderator for conferences around the world. If you have upcoming speaker needs, please contact us at Nutter Consulting.
Recent Speaking Engagements
Internet of Things World 2018
May 14-15, 2018 in Santa Clara, CA
Melanie joined the Internet of Things World 2018 conference as a speaker on a session about "Smart Buildings".
Smart Cities Week Silicon Valley
May 7-9, 2018 in Santa Clara, CA
Melanie was a key speaker on a panel entitled "Inclusive and Equitable Transit Systems (and How all Residents Can Benefit from Smart City Transportation Investments)." With a recent project with NRDC titled "Los Angeles Shared Mobility Climate and Equity Action Plan", Melanie had key insights and experience to share.
Panel: Revolutionizing the shared economy and Mobility as a Service
- SAI YAGNYAMURTHY: Director of Global Strategy at Ford Motor Company
- DAN GALVES: Senior Vice President and Chief Communications Officer at Mobileye
- RAHUL KUMAR: Vice President of Revenue at TransLoc
Smart Cities Summit 2017
october 16-17, 2017 in chicago, IL
Melanie moderated 2 panels at the Smart Cities Annual Summit, with the following co-panelists:
Panel: How to Create Sustainable Cities
- ERIK SOLIVÁN: Director, Housing and Urban Development at City and County of Denver
- JOHN SCHROER: Commissioner at Tennessee Department of Transportation
- LISA BROWN: Local Government Director at Johnson Controls
- MARIA LONNBERG: Science and Innovation Officer at Embassy of Sweden, Washington DC
- JEAN PILON-BIGNELL: Manager, Strategic Market Development at Geotab
11th Annual Meeting of the Minds Summit
October 23-25, 2017 in Colombus, OH
Melanie was a featured speaker on the session entitled "Getting Ahead of AI for Smarter Cities", along with Scott Mauvais (Director of Technology and Civic Innovation at Microsoft) and Gabe Batstone (Co-Founder and CEO of Contextere).